In order for a business to grow, it is important to properly market your services/products. One of the most effective channels of marketing is the internet, as it reaches potential customers that may have never heard of your company otherwise. Other means of reaching masses includes logos, flyers/posters, business cards, and more.
When it comes to our web and graphic design, we have a unique approach and appealing look. Our team of designers can provide the spark that your company is looking for and give you a creative edge on your competitors. Recognition of your company is defined by two components, a logo and a tagline/catch phrase. The logo needs to be noticeable as it will become the visual identity of the company. We will assist you in choosing the tagline that best represents your business and captures the market. A logo should not remain the same over a prolonged period of time (for example: AT&T, Apple, and Coca-Cola have evolving logos reflecting a more modern look and feel). Combined, these components make up brand recognition.
Brands are spread through various elements
• Name: The word or words used to identify the company, product, service, concept
• Logo: The visual trademark that identifies the brand
• Tagline or Catchphrase: An appealing and unique phrase that is associated with your company.
- When someone hears this particular phrase, the first thing that comes to mind should be your company/product.
- “The Quicker Picker Upper” is associated with Bounty; “Can you hear me now” is an important part of the Verizon brand.
Web Design can be completely customized to cater to the needs of your business and represent your vision. It can also be based off of a template style or design tailored to fit a system that you may be using currently such as WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal. Whatever your choice may be, we want it to be the option that best represents your business and and yields the greatest increase in revenue.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
• Business Cards