While computers play an important role in business success, with the demands of changing times they are almost useless without a network. A network refers to a collection of hardware components and computers interconnected by communication channels that allow sharing of resources and information. Network setup includes, but is not limited to data transportation mediums, communication protocols, scale, topology, and organizational scope.
There are two types of networks, intraoffice and interoffice. Intraoffice networks are ones between devices within your office. Whether you have multiple computers, printers, etc. in your office or many floors of devices, they can be programmed to work together on one network. Interoffice networks are those set up between devices in two different offices. This allows data and accesses to be shared regardless of location.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
• Set up secure LAN networks and Wi-Fi networks
• Remove and protect against viruses, trojans, adware and spyware
• Protect from network exploitation
• Create a network system and backup system from each workstation
• Password logins and security policies
• Update security system, firewall, anti-virus, and passwords